Again next week I pick up sticks and journey a bit before settling back down in Brighton. Here’s what’s coming up..
- Holding a Mapping Workshop for the Ministry of the Environment, August 22
- FooCamp August 25-27, then a few more days in SF
- before returning to Brighton
- And organizing an OpenStreetMap Workshop for Brighton, after dConstruct, September 9
- Then presenting some ideas on Temporal GIS at FOSS4G in Lausanne
- And topping it off with a few days for the closing parties in Ibiza 😉
- before really returning to Brighton